April 15, 2008

Tax day...blah.

Hey. Happy Tax Day! Did you get yours in on time? Me? Nope. I had to file for an extension. Felt like an idiot. I lost my W2 from my real job which is not at all like me, so I confessed to my accountant and she hooked it up. Of course the next week in a meeting the stupid thing fell out of my planner... The W2 not my accountant. Anyway, I have had a little extra time to get the self-employed part of things together with meticulous care as to be super honest and forthright. This year is the first year in a while that I am filing as having a salary position all calendar year. Add in lots of home improvements and minimal business expenses and I hope it is going to be a fairly painless experience. You never know though. Either way after I do finally file I am going to go around saying "I've got people".

No comments: